Microcurrent Facial Toning and Firming
Total Facial Workout You Need to Look Good
Microcurrent Mini Face Lift – a non-surgical facelift which cannot be felt as it does not twitch or contract muscles. It is a tiny current that works on the cellular level and builds the energy of the skin cells which deplete as we age. At this procedure, we re-educate the facial muscles and work on fine lines to reduce them. Botox freezes the muscles while here we stimulate and activates them. With Microcurrent we are naturally smoothing and softening expression lines and wrinkles.
Microcurrent Device uses up to 400 microamps of current to systematically reduce the signs of ageing by toning the facial muscles. So this is among the best Facial Toning Devices to get a youthful skin. There are various invasive ways available for facial toning and lifting. But this is the most natural and non-invasive microcurrent technology which is best for delivering fast results. It uses current up to 400 microAmps to systematically reduce the signs of ageing by maintaining or increasing Muscle Tone.
We both educate the muscles to bring them to where they were. As well as erasing visible lines.
Micro current Benefits Include-
Most microcurrent results will depend on age and frequency of use:
- Increased circulatory benefits: blood and lymph
- Lifted sagging muscles (re-education)
- Tightened and reduced open pores
- Improved colour and texture of the skin
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminished scar tissue
- Reduced puffiness under the eyes
- Toned flabby or sunken areas
- An increase of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
Firming, lifting, pore tightening as well as promoting natural skin cell rejuvenation and healing.
At the same time, microcurrent increases the production of collagen to diminish wrinkles and smooth the complexion.
The Effects of Microcurrent
- Microcurrent is the only modality that can increase the energy of the muscles. And this is the key to keeping the skin hydrated, tight and toned. Microcurrent mirrors our own bodies natural current. And the idea that energy can be stockpiled or stored is the reason why microcurrent treatments are able to give such a great result.
- Skin treated with microcurrent showed a 45% increase in the number of elastin fibres in the dermis, and and the length on average doubled. The collagen thickness in connective tissue increased by 35%.
- The application of microcurrent on the skin produces a firmer and tighter feeling on the skin surface. The increase in energy also helps to speed up wound healing. The increase in blood circulation has everything to do with function, condition, colour. Hence, the overall health of the skin and underlying tissue.
How is Micro current Done -
Microcurrent is done using simple conductivity Aloe Vera gel which is used to deliver current in a most calming way. We re-educate the facial muscles by a lengthening and shortening process.
We use the two probes that deliver the current to first educate the muscles. Followed by working on erasing wrinkles by stretching and lengthening the muscles.
True microcurrent uses less than 500 microamperes, is typically sub-sensory and, surprisingly, cannot cause a physical or visual contraction of the muscle via the electrical current. Accessories like probes or gloves are used with microcurrent to exercise the facial muscles and re-educate them to be shorter or longer based on their position.
It is a facelift without the surgery and the scalpels.
Accumulative Benefits of microcurrent facial Sydney-
Although a remarkable difference can be seen after the first treatment, the benefits of microcurrent are cumulative, and typically are performed in a series to gain maximum results. The average treatment series consists of 12 treatments, generally administered over a 6 week period. The one thing to keep in mind is that microcurrent cannot replace fat tissue that has been lost in the face.