Buccal Massage Sydney
Inner special mouth massage technique to sculpt your face.
We work on the inner cheek, by massaging the inside of the mouth both inside and outside muscles simultaneously improving overall posture of the face by lifting, sculpting, and firming. We use rapid movements to promote blood circulation and stimulate muscles making your skin look refreshed and lifted.
This technique involves massaging muscles deep inside the cheek and jaw area to release tension, improve circulation, and, of course, promote youthful-looking skin.
We target your the facial tissues from both inside and out; and by pressing those tissues it helps reduce dullness, boost circulation, and loosen the tiny muscles throughout the mouth, upper lips, cheeks, and jaw.
Benefits of Buccal Massage
- Assist with blood flow
- Diminished facial lines
- Relieving tension in the muscles
- Promoting a youthful-looking glow
- More contoured and lifted, especially along the jawline and cheeks
- Assisting to de-puff the appearance of the area around your mouth
How Buccal Massage is done
- Cleanse the face and décolleté.
- Have 3-5 minutes of Ozone steamer as well as herbal exfoliator scrub to open up the lymphatic systems so that everything can breathe.
- I then start with different massage techniques and apply herbal organic essential oils.
- 10 minutes of the intra-oral massage. Wearing nitrile gloves. I work inside the mouth, working the upper and lower portion.
- 10 minutes of sculptural lift techniques massage of the face and shoulder.
- 10 minutes of the anti-aging Kansa and acupressure point massage.
- When finished, I apply a nourishing mask then the French clay mask on top of it as well as a collagen eye mask.
- We finish with a serum and day /night cream.